Adamis Pharma recalls Symjepi allergy treatment for potential manufacturing defect
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation ADMP is voluntarily recalling certain lots of Symjepi (epinephrine) Injection 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg single dose pre-filled syringes at the consumer level.
- Lots are being recalled due to potential needle clogging preventing epinephrine delivery.
- US WorldMeds (USWM) exclusively markets and distributes Symjepi in the United States, under license from Adamis.
- The USWM will manage the entire recall process under the supervision of Adamis.
- Although not confirmed to be related to the recall, there have been two different customer complaints out of three syringes regarding the difficulty in dispensing the product to date.
- However, neither US WorldMeds nor Adamis Pharmaceuticals has received or is aware of any adverse events related to this recall.
- Symjepi is indicated for the emergency treatment of allergic (Type I) reactions, including anaphylaxis.
- The products are packaged in pre-filled single-dose syringes of 2 units per carton.
- Price action: ADMP shares were up 0.03% at $0.64 in the premarket session for the last check on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.